Saturday, March 12, 2011

India vs South africa world cup thriller

Any one who were watching cricket for the first time yesterday, i am sure they might have turned into a cricket mad. Yes guys it was a perfect advertisement for a one day cricket. The match between India vs South africa yesterday contained everything required for a perfect one day match. As i am a Indian, it would be better if India had won that match. India were at the top of the game all through the match except the last over which changed the result in a flash. Also the way Viru and Sachin started the match, i thought that India could win the match very easily. But having seen the complete match, i can now understand what all my friends say .. " Cricket is game of uncertainty"... Also i can understand that, like cricket, cricket fans are also uncertain. Because all my friends who where praising Indian team from the start of the game till 40th over, have suddenly started to reprimand them. why not even me..

But this match have made me to think like this

* had I wasted all my time in watching this match which India lost finally? (anyway i am not that much busy guy, as i can always find time for facebooking)