Monday, May 30, 2011

Double delight for my readers




















Guys, if you are the regular visitor, and like my blog, then you have a reason to cheer about. I have created another blog. While this blog will cover some entertaining and news about my village, the new blog http://www.myanotherone.blogspot.com/ will cover about the news that is oriented towards youths. Anyway I will not follow this very strictly, I ll post in any blog that I like. Guys dont miss to watch http://www.myanotherone.blogspot.com/.

Now i have posted a preview of IPL, where I wrote about the final match between Chennai Super Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore and also about the decline of IPL4 and reasons for that. I also have posted some beautiful pics that was taken outside my home.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Using the relieve Outlook 2010, Office 2007 downlaod you have a wealthier number of encounters to meet your transmission demands at your workplace, household, and also university. From a re-designed turn to superior e-mail firm, download Outlook 2010 Microsoft office 2007 provides you with any world-class practical experience to keep productive and in hint with your own individual along with organization systems. With Office Standard 2010, you have control over obtaining factors performed along Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 with providing remarkable outcomes as outlined by your current plan.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post.. watch movies
9apps download